Bayside Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician to be part of our Client’ s team in Sacramento area.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Maintains all machinery, including both repair and routine maintenance
- Lubricates all equipment per P/M schedules
- Maintains facilities, including circuit wiring, carpentry, sheetrock work, data and phone wiring, and air lines
- May be given specific projects to accomplish or manage, such as overseeing lubrication, specific facilities projects, major repair projects, etc.
- Preferred experience with sheet metal and CNC machinery, including routine maintenance and repair.
- Electrical experience with: running conduit, adding circuits to existing panels, adding simple sub-panels, and working with 3 phase wiring.
- Trouble-shooting machine defects and either corrects or recommends correction as appropriate.
- Must be able to read and properly interpret construction blueprints, and machine mechanical drawings.
- Ability to perform arithmetic computation.
- Proficient in the operational use of Large CNC boring mills a plus.