What You'll Get
***$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS ***
*all bonuses are paid out after your first 180 days*
Full Time VIRTUAL or Hybrid Positions - Residing in Arizona
Access to an INTEGRATED care team
Health/Dental/Vision available 1st of the month, following first 30 days
401K + PTO available after 90 days
ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always show compassion for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
The Pediatrician provides medical treatment to children of all ages. This role also frequently confers with parents to provide treatment options and determine which steps are in the best interest of the child's health and wellness.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
- Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Performs surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
- Works continually to assure deliverance of quality pediatric care in a safe, efficient, competent, and effective manner.
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to his/her assigned cases and/or performance of services as determined by the supervisor.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Must be a board certified pediatrician, with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of professional experience
- Must have fluency in documenting into an electronic medical record
- Must have active CPR and First Aid certifications
- Strong project management skills, including complex projects resulting in measurable program growth
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a valid fingerprint clearance card and have a recent tuberculosis test on file
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities required
Bayless Integrated HealthcarePhoenix, AZ
HealthcareView All Bayless Integrated Healthcare Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.