ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
Psychiatrists are licensed medical doctors who are trained to treat mental disorders and disabilities. They are the primary caregivers for those diagnosed with mental illness. They are medical doctors who assess and treat patients using techniques such as psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, medication or hospitalization. Clinic demographics are dependent on a diverse patient population, including but not limited to dual diagnosis, medically assisted treatment, substance abuse and the like.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with mental illnesses through a combination of personal counseling (psychotherapy), hospitalization, and/or medication.
- Completes psychiatric assessments and ongoing evaluations of patients.
- Performs initial psychiatric assessments, develops individualized care plans, and implements treatment for the patient.
- Provides supervision to physician assistant staff members and other members of the team as appropriate.
- Prescribes psychopharmacological medications as needed. Monitors and records client progress, and amends treatment plan according to patient response.
- Fluent in electronic record keeping and documentation.
- Competent in evaluating common side effects, reactions and interactions of medications prescribed to patients.
- Participates in the development of new programs and external opportunities.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Board Certified/ Eligible MD or Doctor of Osteopathy and Board certified in Adult Psychiatry
- Three (3) to Five (5) years professional experience required.
- Proficient in electronic clinical documentation and scheduling systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must furnish a valid DEA
- CPR/First Aid certified.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred.
- Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance coverage with at least the minimum state coverage.
Bayless Integrated Healthcare