Bayfront Health Seven Rivers is hiring for Medical Technologist II. Come join our family orientated culture and strong Leadership Team with over 30 specialties, committed to providing the care and services to keep Bayfront at the forefront of healthcare.
Citrus County is full of Nature, Natural Wonders and Great Dining. To the west- freshwater springs and the Gulf of Mexico. To the east- areas for trail riding and hiking. Swim with the manatees or kayak down the many rivers. Great shopping, fishing and boating, amazing arts and culture and nationally recognized school district make Citrus County a great place to live and work.
As Part of Bayfront Health Seven Rivers, your skills and talent will be rewarded with a great compensation and comprehensive benefits package and work environment.
- Great Teamwork and Strong Leadership
- Affordable comprehensive Health Insurance plan with two tiers of services
- Health Insurance Eligibility 1st Month following 30 days of employment
- Discounts and write-offs for medical services used @ Bayfront and with Bayfront Providers
- $5,000 per year Educational Assistance to advance your career
- Renewal of ACLS, BLS, PALS, and more
- Vacation, Sick Time, Personal Day, Holiday Pay
- $1,000 Referral Bonus for RNs with 1 year acute care experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Laboratory, Chemical or Bio Science
- One year experience working as a Florida Licensed Medical Technologist in at least (3) areas.
- Current Florida License as a Medical Technologist in (3) or more areas of: Microbiology, Serology, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology and/or Immunohematology
- ASCP or equivalent