Bayfirst Solutions LLC Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Washington, DC
US Citizenship: Yes
Clearance Required: Active Secret
BayFirst is currently seeking a seasoned Management Analyst to provide technical support to the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) Deployable Specialized Forces (DSF) program office (CG-721) at the USCG Headquarters located in Washington, DC. USCG DSF are specialized capabilities, organized into unit types by specialty function and capabilities. DSF conduct operations across a range of Coast Guard missions where their unique capabilities are required.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support to the USCG Deployable Specialized Forces (DSF) program.
- Develop draft programmatic updates (instructions, manuals and personal qualification standards (PQS) necessary to achieve progress relevant to the revised requirements established for the DSF.
- Provide direct support, tracking and management of specific deliverables including, but not limited to the following:
- Provide input to the client SharePoint to assist in managing interoffice/intraoffice taskers, archiving of documents, and event calendars.
- Conduct research and provide written inputs for inclusion into new or updated drafts of Organization Manuals, ROC/POE documents, Commandant Instructions, technical manuals and other policy and requirements documents.
- Support and provide subject matter expertise to working groups, staff meetings, and conferences as needed.
- Route updated manual through concurrent clearance processes and de-conflict feedback, and prepare draft documents for submission into the formal Coast Guard review process.
- Conduct research and provide written recommendations designed to support the adjudication of comments submitted by stakeholders in response to draft documents.
- Complete data-entry, to record, update and archive policy and doctrine status.
- 10-plus years of relevant USCG staff and operational assignments, policy development/management, doctrine/training experience.
Highly desired experience:
- DSF experience
Education (Indicate if experience can be substituted for education)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office Suite
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is a Federal Contractor, in accordance with the Executive Order (EO) 14042 on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, BayFirst has adopted a Policy to comply with the Vaccine Mandate that all employees be vaccinated to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID 19.
Bayfirst Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Bayfirst Solutions LLC