Management Analyst (Acquisition)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Washington, DC
The Management Analyst selected for this position will provide program management support services for the U.S. Coast Guard’s (USCG) Office of Aviation Acquisition (CG-931), including the Assistant Program Executive Officer (APEO) for Aviation Programs and individual aviation acquisition programs. The USCG client office oversees the Coast Guard’s acquisition, integration, and delivery of aviation-related assets and systems that will replace, upgrade, or retire current USCG aviation assets. This work will include support for various acquisition, administrative, business finance accounting, risk management, schedule analysis, and cost analysis functions to support USCG Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS).
- Support the Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) acquisition program with the day-to-day administration and maintenance of routine deliverables by providing documentation and administrative support in the areas of communications, data management, technical writing, task and metric tracking, briefings, performance measurement, and meeting support.
- Organize and maintain an electronic program document repository and archive stored on the USCG provided SharePoint site.
- Track, analyze, and manage contract deliverables (e.g., Contractor schedules, technical data packages, CDRLs) and reporting metrics as required.
- Draft various procurement request documentation to include, but not limited to acquisition plan, statements of work (SOW), performing and documenting market research, and initial cost estimates.
- Support the collection and submission of routine reports and data calls, including PEO weekly reports; GAO, OMB, and congressional questions; BBDs; Quarterly Acquisition Reports to Congress (QARCs), and Quarterly Acquisition Briefs (QABs) to Appropriation Committee staffs.
- Support program meetings, including Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings through scheduling, facilitation, note taking, and action item tracking. The Contractor shall perform meeting management functions including, but not limited to, electronically scheduling meetings and meeting locations, coordinating attendees, developing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes.
- Maintain program information stored in the DHS INVEST reporting database, and coordinate required submissions with program staff.
- Plan, prepare, track, and maintain acquisition documentation in accordance with the DHS HSAM, USCG COMDTINST M5000 (series), and other applicable policies and directives to support project activities, briefings, and Acquisition Decision Event reviews. Documents include presentations, white papers, and required acquisition documentation,
- Support program risk management efforts by identifying, tracking, and analyzing program risks and developing mitigation plans. The Analyst shall schedule and provide read-ahead materials to support risk assessment meetings, participate in risk assessment meetings and other risk assessment events, and maintain the program risk register and related documents
- Provide inputs to the sUAS program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Bachelor’s degree required. MA/MS preferred.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Four (4) years of experience in major or non-major systems acquisitions governed by either the Department of Defense 5000 Series, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Homeland Security Acquisition Manual (HSAM), or other equivalent Federal agency policy (e.g., USCG acquisitions experience).
- Experience developing procurement requests and technical writing, working with the DHS INVEST system, and is desired.
- Experience developing procurement requests and technical writing is desired.
- Six (6) years of relevant experience
- Experience creating/maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule
- Possesses strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word)
- Project Management Professional or equivalent (e.g., DHS Level II PM or DoD equivalent)
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bayfirst Solutions LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bayfirst Solutions LLC