Cybersecurity Support Analyst
Bayfirst Solutions LLC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Washington, DC
US Citizenship: Yes
Security Clearance: FPS/DHS Suitability
BayFirst Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Security Support Analyst to support the Federal Protective Service (FPS) in Washington, DC.
- Provide specific research on cyber, technical, and policy related topics Perform Ad Hoc taskers from the FPS Cyber/Physical leadership (e.g., attend vendor meetings with Microsoft Azure, Dark Owl, and CheckVideo).
- Support the implementation of a pilot program to migrate some of FPS’s building security data to the cloud.
- Support work being done by MITRE to develop, test, and offer a cyber-forensic tool for FPS stakeholders and determine how the tool can be utilized to further develop law enforcement’s cyber forensic capabilities through a partnership with the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC).
- Support a National Protection and Program Directorate (NPPD) Cyber Position Retention Study
- Support the addition of penetration testing and other hacking techniques to the FPS Threat Management Covert Testing suite of scenarios.
- Assist with updating the FPS Cyber “Playbook”/Directive for Agency approval and eventual use by FPS personnel.
- Assist with leading a pilot program of select FPS buildings to have their data migrated to a private cloud environment.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in related work conducting analytical and support activities related to task area.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret management policy, regulations, and directives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or higher to include Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently
- Ability to effectively manage several tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bayfirst Solutions LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Bayfirst Solutions LLC