Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
US Row Crops Sales Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, US Row Crops Sales Intern are to:
- Work with local sales teams to understand and support the sales of the following products and services: Seeds & Traits, Crop Protection, & Digital Farming;
- Complete localized marketing project to further knowledge of our products to the local teams, dealers, and farmers;
- Develop relationships with farmers and dealers to learn how to effectively identify and meet their needs;
- Gain strong base of product and agronomic knowledge to assist with product placements and evaluation.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a minimum of a bachelor's degree;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Effective presentation skills;
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative with the ability to set and achieve goals with minimal supervision;
- Proven leadership abilities and problem-solving ability;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Willingness and ability to relocate for the internship experience;
- Ability to travel/drive throughout district on a daily basis. Company vehicle provided;
- Valid driver's license. Driving record (MVR) will be reviewed and must meet guidelines based on the company's Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers.
- Ability to lift a 60-pound bag of seed.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : Residence Based : Residence Based
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 50264
- 1 888-473-1001, option #5