Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Service Associate I, are to:
- Accurately enter orders from customers via telephone, fax, email and mail;
- Demonstrate successful up/cross selling skills;
- Keep up-to-date on policies, procedures and products;
- Enter basic returns with accuracy and in an efficient manner;
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, properly handle inquiries and complaints;
- Understand department policies, department procedures and products;
- Perform various other job duties as requested.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Experiences that can display behaviors and performance at a capable level in the critical competencies: Customer Focus, Drives Results, Collaborates and Manages Complexity;
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times;
- Outgoing personality;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Computer experience and aptitude.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.