Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Bayer Animal Health Label Coordinator II are to:
- Coordinate label and package requirements of the Regulatory,
- Manage Manufacturing, Purchasing, Package Development, Production and Technical Services departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product to the market. This includes the label information to customers and regulatory agencies as well as the information on the product package for all Animal Health and contract manufactured products;
- Work in compliance with requirements of Federal Drug Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, Department Of Transportation and foreign government agencies;
- Coordinate with appropriate internal, or external, Regulatory Affairs Department to ensure clear and concise labeling that is scientifically sound and meets Bayer HealthCare and government standards. Advocate any changes and benefit to Bayer HealthCare LLC and the industry;
- Coordinate creation of all labeling artwork for decorated packaging, meeting the specifications established by Regulatory, Advertising, Marketing, Package Development, Traffic, and foreign agencies in addition to meeting the production schedule defined by Production Planning and/or Contract Manufacturing;
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate labeled packaging for product production;
- Coordinate project activities to create or revise correct artwork while minimizing the lead-time required for developing artwork;
- Maintain responsibility for quality assurance of labeling development and approvals, and for ensuring that up-to-date notifications and Label Approval Sheets are available to the appropriate departments;
- Review and approve artwork, and proofs of plates, to ensure compliance with specifications established by the appropriate Regulatory, Marketing, Package Development, Manufacturing, Traffic Departments, foreign entities, and printers. Vendor audits may be necessary to ensure the quality printing of Bayer's product labeling.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years' work experience;
- Equivalent combination of academic training plus minimum of five years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry without a degree;
- Position requires a basic working knowledge and understanding of regulations by government agencies affecting the pharmaceutical industry (CFR's). Familiarity with labeling components and veterinary pharmaceutical products is also beneficial. Emphasis is placed on a general knowledge of graphic art principles, as well as proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, and Documentum based applications;
- In addition, must be highly proficient in project management, multitasking and extremely detail oriented.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.