Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Work 40 hours and earn $500+
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times
- Scholarship programs
- Paid sick time
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide certificate OR CNA license in good standing
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aides:
- Assist with Activities of daily living
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA serves clients throughout Massachusetts. If this location does not meet your needs, please continue to apply and we will happily direct you to your desired location.