Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for CNAs - Certified Nursing Assistants in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid sick time
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current CNA License in the state of RI that is in good standing
Job Responsibilities for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA serves clients throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts. If this location does not meet your needs, please continue to apply and we will happily direct you to your desired location.
To learn more, contact Dean Ventre at 401-330-2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.