Storage Sales Specialist
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is 100% remote; candidates must be based in the U.S.
BayWar.e.Solar Systems LLC (BayWar.e.) is dedicated to supporting local, independent installers -- the foundation of a robust and healthy solar industry. We offer best-in-class products coupled with unrivaled customer support and a growing suite of services aimed at helping installation companies run more efficiently.
For our employees,the tangible value in our company comes from the growth opportunities available to those with initiative and curiosity. We believe that the work is the boss: figure out what needs to get done and then it's all hands-on deck.
We are a company that believes culture is our backbone. Want to get to know us better? Check out our e-magazine,Solar Review.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Sales Enablement exists as a resource to develop the sales team and improve their performance to meet sales goals. This role will be part of a team that will increase sales quality by utilizing improved training, sales tools and programs, communication, and targeted sales activities. The Storage Product Specialist supports this mission by providing sales expertise related to Storage products, implementation of storage programs and training, and project management within the Sales Enablement department. This role reports directly to the Director of Sales Enablement.
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Product Category Performance
- Employee Development and Training
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a sales and product expert to deliver forecasted storage category results.
- Regularly research storage industry information related to compliance, best practices, applications, and market share.
- Track and report key metrics tied to Sales Enablement initiatives and Storage category performance.
- Collaborate with product management, sales operations, and marketing campaigns to support storage category performance.
- Support key storage opportunities by joining customer calls or travelling to in-person meetings.
- Creation of templates and talking points to empower sales to enable storage product sales.
- Communication of storage product news and trends to the sales team.
- Organize and lead in-person and remote sales training.
- Represent BayWa as a storage sales expert at industry events and/or webinars.
- Implement Sales Enablement initiatives by performing administrative and organizational tasks.
- Support the Sales Enablement team with developing and implementing sales best practices.
- Identify sales opportunities with vendors and lead sharing with the sales team.
All Other Duties as Assigned
- Knowledge of Photovoltaic Systems and Application
- Highly organized and self-directed.
- Able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Professional representation of self and the organization.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong performance in analytical, innovative, critical thinking, strategy, and collaboration.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and/or Product Manufacturing.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit, talk, use repetitive motion, type, and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, and reach overhead.
Salary Range: $75,000- $100,000 plus generous bonus.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC
AddressSanta Fe, NM
Get fresh Storage Sales Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.