Regional Account Manager-B2B-Solar Distribution - FLORIDA - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Account Manager
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere within the state of Florida. The Regional Account Manager works with the Southwest Regional Sales Crew to bring our value proposition to life for solar installers.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems, LLC is dedicated to supporting local, independent installers -- the foundation of a robust and healthy solar industry. We offer best-in-class products and unrivaled customer support. Our strong global presence, together with our focus on creating meaningful, long-lasting partnerships, means that BayWa r.e. Solar Systems is soundly positioned to support our growing network of partners well into the future.
We believe that all our staff should be "customer-facing." Because of this, we often hear from our customers that our team feels like an extension of their team. We continue to be successful because we hire great people, invest the time and energy to train them well, and help them become reliable, well informed, and effective assets to our customers.
At BayWa r.e. Solar Systems, we work hard, and we play hard. We're committed to equality and diversity. We take care to promote a healthy community both within our company and in the solar industry as a whole.
Who we're looking for:
Mission driven individuals who are energized about the solar industry, passionate about helping local community-based installers grow their businesses and engaged in the personal purpose of helping people.
The role requires the ability to manage and grow business with our existing customers, and develop new business. To help solar installers solve problems, you will become familiar with industry dynamics, best practices, the strengths of our business model, and the technical ins and outs of solar-electric (PV) systems and components, both sold by us and by our competitors, to provide extraordinary business insight and design and sales support.
The individuals who thrive in our organization are value- and mission-driven. They are self-starters and deal well with ambiguity and change in a fast-paced and growing environment.
This position will require 10 - 20% travel within your region.
- Build relationships of trust with our customers in collaboration with other team members through open communication.
- Understand, consider, and speak to installer business challenges and opportunities
- Drive the quality of the customer experience to be of the highest level possible.
- Proactively and accurately support customer needs.
- Become an expert on the unique features and benefits of our product lines.
- Recognize the scope of our services and the uniqueness of the methods and systems we employ.
- Know the strengths and weaknesses of competitors in the market.
- Utilize the skills necessary to manage time and a territory effectively.
- Display enthusiasm and treat all prospects and customers with respect.
- Display professionalism in appearance and mannerisms at all times.
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurship, proactive, and collaborative.
- Genuine interest in renewable energy.
- Ability to generate results and hold oneself accountable for doing so.
- Ability to manage various priorities in various timeframes and make fast decisions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in sales, business or marketing, or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least two years of previous sales experience, preferably in B2B sales.
- Proven track record of success in outsides sales and/or B2B sales.
- Technically and digitally competent.
- Able to legally work in the U.S.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Comfortable with CRM software - checking inventory, logging activities, etc..
- Proficient in Goggle Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
Exhibited behaviors of the ideal candidate:
- Growth – You are an engine of personal growth – both yours and others’; you are engaged in being the best version of yourself you can be; you help others be the best version of themselves they can be.
- Team Player - You prioritize the success of the company.
- Straight Talk – You are kind and direct; you tell people how they can improve in ways that they can hear and internalize; you take input well and turn it into fuel for your own growth.
- Open Mindedness – You challenge your own assumptions and recognize your biases and mental models; you are open to seeing things in new ways and from others’ points of view.
- Partnership - You balance the needs of our organizations and our customers', or vendors' needs. Your actions set and fulfill clear expectations; you build trust.
We strive to offer progressive benefits to our employees. We believe that our employees and our culture are the foundation of the work that we do.
- Base salary with monthly team bonus potential. We are an organization that works together as a team to achieve our goals.
- 401k with up to 5% Employer match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Group & Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of paid family leave (maternity and paternity)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit, talk, use repetitive motion, see, type, and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, and reach overhead.
BayWa operates in accordance with CCPA regulations. Click here to see BayWa’s CCPA job applicant disclosure.
BayWa r.e. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to genetic characteristics or information, race, color, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. For Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC
AddressWinter Park, FL
BusinessView all jobs at BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC