- Expired: January 29, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is 100% remote part time role; candidates must be based in the U.S.
About BayWa r.e.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC (BayWa r.e.) is dedicated to supporting local, independent installersthe foundation of a robust and healthy solar industry. We offer best-in-class products coupled with unrivaled customer support and a growing suite of services aimed at helping installation companies run more efficiently.
For our employees, the tangible value in our company comes from the growth opportunities available to those with initiative and curiosity. We believe that the work is the boss: figure out what needs to get done and then it's all hands-on deck.
We are a company that believes culture is our backbone. Want to get to know us better? Check out our e-magazine, Solar Review.
The Executive Assistant enables the executive team and other leaders to advance the company's initiatives and achieve business goals. The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the needs of the executive team members. The Executive Assistant will interact directly with broad range of individuals including members of the Senior Management Team, Board of Directors, and leaders that report to the executive team members. To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal, personnel and institutional information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communications - 50%
Our goal is for employees to know where we are going as a company and how we are doing. The Executive Assistant plays a key role in continuously improving both our approach to internal communications and the quality of our communication content.
- Manage standing communications: meeting scheduling, presenters, and participation (for board meetings, internal business review, internal town hall, etc.)
- Review internal communications drafts and deliver constructive feedback to content creators or presenters
- Draft, edit, and/or approve written communications on behalf of the executive team
- Priority and project management - 40%
The Executive Assistant reduces bottlenecks and speeds decision-making by preparing plans, consulting stakeholders, and recommending courses of action for items on the executive team to-do list.
- Make, prioritize, and delegate action items when appropriate
- Attend exec meetings and document agreements
- Assist in hand-offs of initiatives between exec team and business leaders
- Gather and organize supporting documentation for business decisions
- Research and prepare business proposals in consultation with subject matter experts
- Scheduling, logistics, and travel arrangements - 10%
Increase effectiveness of executive team members by managing individual and team scheduling as needed.
- Manage in-person meeting logistics
- Book travel
- Arrange or rearrange meetings according to priority and urgency
- Ensure timely review of critical requests
All Other Duties as Assigned
- Highly organized, creative, and self-directed.
- Able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, project management skills, and a sense of urgency.
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated strong performance in analytical, innovative, and critical thinking, strategy and collaboration.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in business related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of related experience in progressively more responsible positions.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience collaborating with executives and C-Suite.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with project management.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Regularly required to sit, talk, use repetitive motion, type, and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, and reach overhead.
Salary Range: $32,600-$40,000 plus generous bonus!
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC
AddressSanta Fe, NM
Get fresh Part Time Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.