Read This before you apply!!
This is a lease purchase is the real deal. Its not a company job. If you are willing to work to own your own truck this is the job for you.
Before you apply make sure you qualify.
1. You must live within 75 miles of the posted city.
2. No more than three Jobs in the last three years.
3. No excessive speeding tickets
4. No Auto Restrictions on you licences
5. Class A required.
At Bay and Bay Transportation, we understand what it takes to be successful. Let our experienced staff guide you through the process of leasing great equipment with affordable payments to help you achieve the best profits in the industry.
GET ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
- No Money Down
- No touch freight
- 2015-2009 model year trucks
- Huge fuel discounts
- Company-paid tolls
- 2500-3300 avg. weekly miles
- 30 day buyers assurance warranty
- Paid on PC Miler Practical, loaded and empty
- In-cab scanning
FAQ for Drivers:
Any questions that you have that aren't listed below I will send you my phone number if you fill out an interested app.
1. How do I get to you?
A. We fly you to us. Don't like what you see when you get here we fly you back. No Greyhound, train, or finding your own way.
2. How often do I get paid?
A. You get paid after every trip you turn in. IE get your load on Monday turn Trip in on Wednesday get paid Thursday. All trips turn in before 6:30 am CST paid that day.
3. Is there a warranty on the truck I lease?
A. Depending on the truck they still have manufacture warranty on them. However all the trucks are covered bumper to bumper the first 30 days. So work them hard the first 30 days and Bay and Bay will pay for it.
4. How often do I get home?
A. As a lease purchase you are your own boss. You go home when and where you want. Just remember on Monday your truck payment is due so plan you time wisely.
5. What are the cost to lease?
A. Insurance – Required (IC’s can provide their own policy):
· Tractor Physical Damage - $2.97 per $1,000 value of tractor provided through Great West.
· Non-trucking liability (bobtail) insurance - $42 per month.
· Occupational accident insurance - $116 per month.
· Base Plates - $43.27 per week up to $2250 per year.
· Qualcomm Rental - $12.50 per week.
· All toll and scales.
· ATBS (Third party accountant firm that only works with transportation companies) $87.41 per month.
· Maintenance – Withheld at $.03-.07 per mile based on age of equipment.
· Fuel and Road Tax – Withheld at $25 per week. True up with IFTA at the end of every quarter.
· Security Deposit (Lease Purchase Only) – Withheld at .03 cpm – Max $8000.
6. How much money will I make?
I can tell you as a current lease driver that after Truck, fuel, and other truck expenses, I clear between 1800 to 3000 a week depending how trips land during the week. First week out I made 3200 (No truck payment first week)
7. Does Bay and Bay have the freight?
A. Yes, they have dedicated customers that keep them running non stop. They give you loads of time on loads, so easy driving. But if your hungry they can keep you rolling non stop.
8. What kind of equipment do they have?
A. You pick your truck from available inventory. They have Freightliners and Kenworths. All trucks come with either an apu or Idle management systems, inverters and refrigerators. (VERY SMALL AUTO Inventory)
9. Do I need any money to start a lease?
No it is a no credit check or money down lease. Your last Payment the truck is yo
10. How much money will I make?
A. You will make an average of 2250 plus a week after your truck payments. This a average over a month.
11. Whats the per mile rate?
A. $1.50 a mil 0 – 150
$1.35 151 -250
$1.20 251 -300