Position: Web Developer
Location: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Pay Rate: $45/hr Medical, dental, vision
Contract Length: 1-month with potential to be brought on as a full time employee
The ENIGMA project – a large consortium of researchers that study how communities of microbes interact with their environment (http://enigma.lbl.gov/) – is developing a data management platform to store and analyze heterogenous datasets produced by various experimental and computational teams. Working closely with a small software development team, the candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of a dynamic web application that should serve as frontend for ENIGMA researchers working with multiple heterogeneous datasets.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
- Enhance and continue developing Angular2+ (not Angular JS) web application
- Design new components of the web application using Bootstrap, DataTables, Select2, Plotly
- Cooperate with the back-end team in their development of RESTful API to streamline processes
- Use GitHub as control version system
- Follow agile principles, participate in daily standups
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Expert in Angular2+ development.
Experience of using Bootstrap, DataTables, Select2, Plotly JS in Angular2+ web applications.