Seeking a Sr. Testing Lead who will play a critical role in current implementation of the financial systems. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of testing experience with 2+ large projects.
Testing Lead Responsibilities
· Lead the testing track of the financial project, partnering with functional and technical teams on test strategy, approach, and automation to successful test execution and results. This includes participates in test planning, test case development and test execution as necessary
· Collaborate with core project team members, stake holders, subject matter experts, project team members, partner campus locations, and vendors to lead testing activities.
· Ensure tests reconcile business requirements with technical parameters.
· Coordinate subject matter expert’s participation in all testing activities, including script development, user acceptance, and analysis of test results and resolution of error conditions.
· Track and drive defect tracking and resolution.
· Track metrics and identify testing procedures and process improvements.
· Provide overall responsibility for results analysis, presentation and tracking of issues.
· Provide team guidance and trainings as necessary.
· Work with leadership team to remove barriers and obtain resources for testing.
· Lead testing team, set priorities, objectives, evaluate deliverables, assign and reallocate duties as needed
· 10+ years of Oracle Financials, Procure to Pay (P2P), Concur Travel and Expense, and/or Hyperion Budget testing and functional experience
· Experience in at least 2+ large financial system replacement test efforts, including a budget and general ledger system.
· Ability to lead in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members.
· Experience in all phases of testing including Functional Unit, System Integration, and User Acceptance testing.
· Experience with test metrics reporting during each test cycle to show progression of test effort and overall schedule impacts.
· Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and human relations skills.
· Strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation and facilitation skills.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with variety of people to accomplish goals and support others.
· Proactive approach to completing the job assigned with little direction and be adaptable to changing job requirements.
· Knowledge of test automation.
· Experience with MS Word, Excel and Visio is required.
· Working knowledge of Jira.
· Prior experience of Higher Education is preferred.