Working Title Financials Systems Functional Analyst – Oracle Financials ERP cloud
Work Hours Monday - Friday
Location Oakland, CA with potential travel to additional locations
Employer Bay Systems Consulting Inc.
The University of California Office of the President is hiring a Financials Functional Analyst to support multi-phased cutovers from our legacy financial accounting systems to a largescale Oracle Financials ERP cloud Cloud implementation. This person will be responsible for all aspects of Financials implementation: Preparing, executing strategy, plan participating in requirement gathering, design, testing, training, etc. Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate 5+ years’ experience in sub-ledger accounting/posting, integration, data conversion, ad-hoc reporting, etc. activities preferably in financials and Oracle platform. This resource will collaborate with our system integrator (Deloitte) to support roll-out of UC’s next generation financial accounting solution.
Application System Administrator’s Responsibilities
· Support day to day change management activities
· Partner with our system integrator (Deloitte) to document and execute a series of comprehensive functional activity plans supporting transformation of the University’s legacy financial accounting solutions to an Oracle Financials ERP cloud environment
· Build solid working relationships with functional and technical support resources to support migration from legacy to cloud systems – Oracle General Ledger, AP, Sub-ledger Accounting, reporting, Procurement, Expenses
· Understand as-is business process, propose to-be process changes, gather requirements, write Design specifications (BR100) and test built product
· Provide status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders
· Lead all financials functional activities for Pre Go-Live, Go-Live, and Post Go-Live Hypercare periods
· Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of hands on experience leading communication and change management activities preferably on Oracle Financials ERP cloud specifically GL, AP, Sub-ledger Accounting. Procure to Pay (P2P) will be a huge plus
· Demonstrated expertise managing different stakeholder engagement and interacting with Product vendor and system integrators
· Strong working knowledge of accounting processes, workflows and terminology within an Oracle Financials ERP cloud environment
· Self-motivated and proactive with excellent problem solving, critical thinking and team / collaboration skills that enable you to be successful both working independently with minimal supervision while ensuring your team maintains visibility and connection to the big picture
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems or equivalent professional working experience
· Available NOW!