If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
CCBHC program is a SAMHSA funded grant and we provide treatment for substance use disorder and mental health issues for our clients, including active duty military, veterans and their families. Our approach for treatment is comprehensive, integrated and holistic. We provide a full spectrum of health services for our clients.
What you will be doing to make a difference.
- Coordinates and oversees services for individuals at the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC).
- Follows all agency policies and procedures, including timely documentation of quality measures including incident reports, program effectiveness, satisfaction surveys and outcome measures.
- Monitors and completes (if needed) all required clinical documentation in agency's electronic medical record system, including but not limited to: diagnostic assessment, person centered treatment plans, quarterly updates, progress notes, etc.
- May conduct intakes, assessments, individual, group and family therapy, including case management, in accordance with accepted professional standards.
- Oversees the workflow and schedules of Master's Level Clinicians and Recovery Coaches
- Assists Vice President and Program Director with data collection for grant funding.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Potential for Career Growth and Job Advancement
- Master's degree in mental health or closely related field required.
- Licensed clinician (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT, LADC-1) with at least 1 year experience as a licensed supervisor.
- Able to maintain MA state professional license; completes required Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for renewal.
- Experience with treatment for substance use disorder is a plus.
- Experience with grant management is a plus.
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and diverse workforce
Bay State Community Services