Bay Psychology Group seeks Part-Time Licensed Clinical Psychologist/LCSW/MFT
Bay Psychology Group, Inc. was founded in January 2018 after a decade of planning and preparation. As a psychodynamic small insurance-based practice in Oakland, CA providing high-quality psychotherapy to individuals, teens, and older adults, it's time to hire our first clinician. Bay Psychology Group, Inc. is located in the Rockridge neighborhood of Oakland.
Are you a motivated, hard-working clinician? Want to do great clinical work but don't want the administrative hassles? Let us know. We want to hear from you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site psychotherapy services to patients of Bay Psychology Group, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to sessions and meetings.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Bay Psychology Group.
- Respond to patients requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, through the Bay Psychology Group website, etc. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such patients.
- Communicate with a patients treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Timely complete written records for each patient. Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
- Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided.
- Attend staff meetings and training as directed by Bay Psychology Group.
- Conduct and regulate psychotherapy services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Bay Psychology Group. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
This position is an (piece-rate) hourly, full-time position.
Office space is provided.
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on patient and Bay Psychology Group needs. Hours may include nights and/or weekends. Clinician is not guaranteed a minimum number of patients or sessions per week. However, it is expected that therapist will be available to hold at least 20 or 25 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Bay Psychology Group.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- (Psychologist) Doctoral Degree in clinical, counseling psychology or related fields, or (LCSW/MFT) masters degree in social work or marriage and family therapy or related fields; and
- Active, unrestricted psychologist license in the State of California (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to Bay Psychology Group.
- Available to hold at least 20 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Bay Psychology Group.
- Hard-working, reliable, emphatic, motivated.
- Comfort working and thinking psychodynamically
Other Qualification Preferences (not required):
- Prior experience in a private practice setting.
- Have at least one area of expertise for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
Hours (some combination of):
- Saturday 8-4
- Sunday 8-4
- Monday 12-7
- Wednesday 8-12
- Fridays 3 and later
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- 401(K) plan
- Steady stream of referrals
- High quality EHR for charting
- Clinical case support (weekly consultations)
- Paid sick leave
- Worker's Comp
- Malpractice insurance
- conferences and Trainings
- Comfortable office space
- A W2 at the end of the year! (No estimated quarterly taxes, no-messy 1099s!!)
Salary: $55k-$125k annually depending on hours and caseload.