Join Our Career Building Sales Design Team!
Bay Home & Window has continued with record setting growth this year, and we are opening several new design/sales positions. Our products change the way people live by adding style, elegance and function to their homes.
First year earnings can range from $80,000 to $110,000+ with salary, commission, bonuses, and benefits. The position includes paid training and a steady flow of new pre-set appointments every day.
Bay Home & Window is one of the most prestigious and highly regarded companies in the industry, and has been named by the San Francisco Business Times as one of the 50 FASTEST GROWING companies in the Bay Area for eleven years. We have maintained a 4.5-star Yelp rating for over ten years.
- Custom Plantation Shutters- To change the entire look and feel of a home.
- Costco Custom Window Fashions- Custom window coverings for Costco members
- Built-In Closets & Organization Systems- Custom Closets, Entertainment Centers, Home Offices and Garage Systems
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Meet with our pre-scheduled customers
- Educate customers about our products and services
- Design our wonderful products for their homes
- Negotiate and close new orders
- No Cold calling - ALL LEADS PROVIDED
We Provide for our Sales Representatives:
- Extensive paid training program . Product experience is helpful, but not required.
- Guaranteed base salary, plus commission and bonuses
- First year earnings can range from $80,000 to $95,000+ (after training) with commission, bonuses and incentives
- Consistent flow of qualified pre-set appointments with customers who have seen our products on television, Costco, Home Depot, and retail locations.
- Monthly auto/expense stipend
- Generous employee benefit programs including Dollar Matching 401K Plan.
- Company partnership with several large retailers offering huge visibility and lead flow.
- Average company close ratio over 50%
- A ' Project Assistant ' to help you and your customers with order processing and reduce non-revenue generating tasks
- Expense Reimbursement Stipend to help offset car and other expenses
- A 4.5 star YELP & Google+ rating created through legendary customer care & quality
- A stable and supportive work environment with low turnover.
- Tremendous growth opportunity with ongoing training and career development
About Us: We Help People Love Where They Live!
- Bay Home & Window offers products which transform homes with beauty, organization, energy control and sophistication.
- The company has been included in the national 'Inc. 500' fastest growing privately held companies in America.
- We have installed our products for over 35,000 homes throughout the Bay Area, and our company maintains top online ratings while carrying the highest possible ranking through the Better Business Bureau.
- With a tremendous television, radio and location presence throughout the Bay Area, the company has one of the highest profiles and market shares in the country.
Sales Representative Requirements
- A MINIMUM of 2 year of sales experience with a successful track record is required.
- Large ticket and consumer product experience helpful, but not required
- Evening and weekend hours are required
- A sense of creativity and design awareness
- Ability to carry samples weighing approximately 20 lbs each
- Current driver's license, reliable transportation, and proper auto insurance
- Ability to read tape measure and perform mathematical calculations
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills
- A funny sense of humor couldn't hurt!
Specializing in plantation shutters, custom closets and home organizational systems, we are committed to improving the way you live by creating a home environment where you can control chaos while enhancing the elegance of your home.
The HomeSource Company Inc. is based in Pleasanton California and operates under its d.b.a of Bay Home & Window. The company has emerged as one of the country's leading suppliers of custom window fashion products and built-in home organization systems throughout Northern California, and is open to the public. The company has pioneered the use of customer service TQM and Net Promoter Score systems for the home design industry, and company CEO, Jeff Falcon, speaks nationally on the subject. The company has partnered with one of the nations largest retailers to supply custom window fashion products to their customers and members. With exponential growth over the last ten years, The HomeSource Company has made its way onto several national and local "fastest growing" lists including the San Francisco Business Times, and was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the United States.