Bay Colony Search Hampton, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will be empowered to lead the quantitative assessment of our marketing and sales initiatives to help drive customer acquisition, grow share of wallet, and increase retention. By compiling, maintaining, organizing, and analyzing data from various channels across the organization, you will help to accelerate our sales and marketing investments by synthesizing insights, identifying trends, and developing actionable strategies.
This is an amazing opportunity for an analytical thinker who is capable of data manipulation and passionate about using data and analysis to drive and inform business decisions. Ideal candidates will combine an interest and appreciation for sales & marketing strategies with a passion for diving into data to better understand the customer.
Customer Data Management
- Own the end-to-end process of constant data quality improvement by creating reports to identify data anomalies, designing data quality process, and working collaboratively across teams and business functions to correct inaccuracies and duplicates
- Lead B2B contact and company data acquisition initiatives, and assess areas of opportunity to strengthen our database while leveraging data partners and service providers
- Monitor and manage data quality procedures that fuel multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Document deployed data and business process and improvement opportunities
- Oversee lead conversion processes, while ensuring that conversion logic and methodology are consistently applied throughout the company
Marketing & Business Operation Analytics
- Design and build monthly dashboards that monitor and summarize sales figures, marketing campaigns tactics, and B2B customer data metrics
- Provide insights and recommendations of operational efficiency, performance enhancements and opportunities for additional reporting automation to leadership
- Fulfill requests of ad hoc analyses by synthesizing data to draw relevant and insightful conclusions and create easy-to-understand reports using BI tools
- Provide data and reports to Sales Reps and leadership team that they can act upon
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, business, mathematics, science, finance, or related field
- 1+ years relevant work experience
- Can take raw data and turn that into an action to act on
- Expert-level experience in Excel
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI) a plus
Bay Colony SearchWhy Work Here?
Newly created position at a rapidly growing company
Bay Colony Search is a retained executive search firm that partners with private equity portfolio companies throughout the US & Canada. Most of our clients are small to mid-size companies that are going through a growth phase or are in the midst of succession planning.