Bay Colony Community Association Naples, FL
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the direction of the Head Mechanic, the Assistant Mechanic is responsible for the proper repair and maintenance of the community association's equipment/vehicles used in the various departments.
Monday through Friday, occasionally weekends depending on amount of work and deadlines. Hours may fluctuate based on level of work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs tasks as directed by the Head Mechanic.
- Repairs and maintains all department/community association equipment.
- Spot check equipment during operation to ensure peak performance.
- Assists in keeping precise records of inventory, equipment usage equipment repair, preventative maintenance and fuel consumption control.
- Effectively diagnoses equipment problems and performs appropriate repairs.
- Assists with training the operations staff in the proper care and use of equipment.
- Assists the Head Mechanic in establishing and maintaining safety procedures for using equipment.
- Assists with general overhaul and other preventative maintenance on all equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Valid Florida Drivers License.
- Requires working knowledge and proficiency in operation and repair of all types of mechanical maintenance equipment including diesel and gasoline engines, gas and electric welding.
- Knowledge of 2 and 4 cycle engines.
- Minimum 2 years mechanical repair experience.
Bay Colony Community Association
AutomotiveView all jobs at Bay Colony Community Association