Front Desk Associate
Bay Club of Sandestin Condominium Association, Inc. Miramar Beach, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for all Front Desk duties such as (but not limited to) check-in, check-out, phone system operation, property management system/s knowledge, reservations, assist with concierge duties, proper cash handling and any and all reporting required as per shift checklist. The Resort prides itself in the level of personalized service we provide. Therefore, we expect our Front Desk Staff to maintain a high level of integrity and service and to always attend to our guests’ needs in a professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to work according to schedule and be ready to work. Must be in uniform or properly dressed.
- Perform all Principal duties and duties listed on checklist for each shift.
- Maintains Wyndham standards for Front Desk for Bay Club II check ins with guidance from management.
- Participate in all required health and safety meetings/classes.
- Follow all rules and regulations set forth in the latest Employee Handbook
- Graduation from 2-year college or technical school; or 6-12 months related experience or training.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest problems in the absence of supervisory staff members, and to resolve unusual or difficult situations to the guests’ satisfaction.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations, utilize computers, and phone systems.
- Employee is frequently required to stand and talk or hear. Employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Bilingual language skills are helpful but not required.
- Ability to properly and safely lift 30 pounds.
- Float between departments as directed on an as needed basis.
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Remain compliant to all company policies, government regulations, and any other business rules.
- Remain calm in stressful and hectic situations.
- Must be punctual and practice good attendance for all scheduled shifts, or as needs dictate.
- Always be positive, supportive, and cooperative working with all team members, Wyndham personnel, owners, and guests.
Bay Club of Sandestin Condominium Association, Inc.
AddressMiramar Beach, FL
TourismView all jobs at Bay Club of Sandestin Condominium Association, Inc.