The Administrative Assistant is responsible for operating a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, directing calls to the proper departments and greeting visitors, all while performing administrative duties.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Bay Center, LLC will be a state-of-the-art, highly automated and technology-focused food production facility that will serve Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country by 2020. Bay Center will play an important role in Chick-fil-A's growth enabling innovation to improve team member and ultimately the customer's experience. The new subsidiary is in the early stages of development and will be a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
Job Responsibilities and Activities
- Answer incoming calls
- Direct calls to the proper individuals/departments
- Greet visitors
- Perform assorted administrative duties, such as document management, filing and meeting scheduling
Keys to Being Successful in the Role
- At least one year of experience with a multi-line telephone system
- Upbeat, outgoing and friendly - this position gives the first impression of Bay Center
- Flexible and eager to help in all areas of the business
- Strong communications skills for interacting with co-workers and visitors
- Ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential documents
- Computer literacy, especially in the MS Office suite
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Education: Minimum: Bachelor's Degree preferred
Experience: Minimum Relevant Experience: MS Office Suite, Comfortable working with multi-line telephone systems
- Self-starter with excellent project management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills; a team player, yet able to work independently when necessary
- Able to anticipate needs and manage shifting priorities
- Excellent command of both written and verbal communication skills
Bay Center is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on a non-discriminatory basis. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.