As a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Junior Account Manager will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist the retail marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Junior Account Manager include:
- Executing retail promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each client customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires. Applying knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Assist the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
- Ongoing training
- Weekly Salary: $500-$800 based off of previous experience and education.
- Weekly bonuses and incentives
- Travel opportunities
- Management and advancement opportunities
- Holidays off
- Medical Insurance
- Sick pay
- Flexible scheduling
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company, but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!