Bay Area Premier Marketing is currently looking to train an Assistant Marketing Manager to help oversee our Bay locations and help with our expansion goals for 2019.
The primary responsibilities of an Assistant Marketing Manager, is to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the sales and marketing team. Daily activities include identifying consumer trends and solutions, implementing marketing promotions to increase consumer exposure and brand loyalty for a diverse portfolio of our Fortune 100 Clientele--the leaders in the technology industry! We are looking for qualified individuals to train to manage campaigns for our numerous clients.
This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management in months, not years! We offer hands-on paid training, so our team has the resources and opportunity to succeed and grow within our organization.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Interact face-to-face with consumers at field marketing campaigns to promote products, provide excellent customer service, and facilitate customer acquisition
- Interact with consumers daily to assess the current demand of client products and services and adjust campaigns to have a coherent message that resonates with the target market
- Manage marketing campaigns and strategies within an assigned territory
- Responsible execution of daily tasks surrounding product and service promotions for assigned clientele
- Manage implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- Establishing and maintaining brand loyalty through excellent customer relations
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Comprehensive and hands-on paid training
- Opportunity for advancement through continuous training and development
- All expense paid conferences and opportunity for networking with the leaders in the industry
- Guaranteed weekly base pay plus commission and incentive bonuses
- Year-round opportunity for Community Outreach through charitable events and volunteering
- Upbeat work environment and supportive company culture with a diverse and fun team
- Opportunity for travel—both domestic and international (if desired)
- Flexible schedule with major holidays off to spend with family and friends
Requirements of the Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Local applicants ONLY
- At least 18 years of age with a high school degree / GED
- 1-5 years study or experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, business management, advertising, customer service related fields preferred
- 1-2 years leadership experience in work or school preferred
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality and comfortable engaging face to face
- Must be able to provide social security or a work permit - we are currently not offering sponsorship.
- Must have reliable transportation
*Please note: This is an Entry Level position, with the opportunity for growth and rapid advancement through our Management Training Program. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. Our company firmly believes in promotion from within, and regardless of past experience, we wish to to develop our leaders from Entry Level into management in order to preserve our team culture.
Apply now! The interview process has already begun!