Client Relations | Customer Service Associate - Bay Area Premier Marketing is currently seeking individuals who enjoy customer service, interacting one on one with clients and are looking for a growing career in the business world! Full paid training is provided in the Customer Service / Client Relations position. This Position is Entry Level: Ideal for Recent Grads | Upcoming May Grads or Individuals with 0-5 Years Experience
We are now looking to fill ENTRY-LEVEL Marketing, Advertising, Sales, PR & Communications Positions for our California location. No experience is necessary, full training will be provided and the main focus will be:
- Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
- Manage Advertising Promotions - Promotional Materials, Public Relations, Merchandising
- Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
- Client Retention - Provide the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty.
Our daily work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world-class service, quality, and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
Entry-Level Candidates will be Trained On:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule promotions and manage calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
Bay Area Premier Marketing Benefits:
- The candidate will develop skills such as team development and leadership, effective communication skills, sales tactics, marketing strategies, account management, client relations, customer acquisition, and retention, amongst others.
- Promotions based on individual performance and results
- Travel opportunity
- Hourly pay + bonuses
- Team-oriented environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance Driven
- Excellent time management skills
Bay Area Premier Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not participate in any of the following: Door to Door / Canvassing / Telemarketing / or Business to Business.