An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Professional Services Representative in Pleasant Hill! You will be developing and executing a pipeline of sales-focused projects to drive continuous improvement, value, innovation and cost benefits to our company, including personal leadership projects.
Professional Services Representative – Entry Level Sales Management Overview:
The role is for a Professional Services Representative – Entry Level Sales Management who is responsible for developing and retaining Bay Area Premier Marketing, Inc.’s client base within a geographical area. You will work closely with our clients’ customers, creating sales opportunities and promoting client services. However, your main role will involve selling further products and services into our existing client base. You will also manage the retention of clients within a designated territory and will be responsible for renegotiation of under-priced contracts, contract renewals, and investigating and resolving client complaints. You will also be targeted on creating new business opportunities and upselling to existing clients.
Qualifications of the Professional Services Representative – Entry Level Sales Management:
- A target driven individual who thrives on success
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstandingly professional at all times.
- Full clean driving licence for travel to designated territories throughout Pleasant Hill.
What you bring to the team as a Professional Services Representative – Entry Level Sales Management:
- 2 years plus track record of selling in a sales environment a plus (Industry experience NOT required).
- Confidence in or willingness to learn value based/consultative selling.
- Ability to connect with a variety of people.