Do you enjoy working with people?! Love providing exceptional customer service and developing new business? If so Bay Area Premier Marketing, Inc. has the perfect opportunity for you! Immediate full time openings are currently available in sales and marketing! We will train!
Bay Area Premier Marketing, Inc. is currently hiring an entry level individual with an interest in customer service, marketing & sales for the Account Manager – Entry Level Business Development position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train for this entry level business development role.
We Specialize In Areas Of:
- customer renewal
- customer retention
- customer acquisition
Our firm is a leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face brand experience and develop new business. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers. It is a priority for our team to acquire new business by providing the best customer service, professionalism, and maintaining quality customer relationships.
This is an entry level business development and sales position that involves learning entry level business development, sales, and customer service techniques to train and develop you into a successful Account Manager – Entry Level Business Development. This job involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
This is an entry level position which means full training will be provided for all the responsibilities we would expect you to perform.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager – Entry Level Business Development Include:
- Meeting all business development and sales objectives in a given territory by traveling to designated retailers throughout Pleasant Hill. Travel to designated retail locations will be a daily role requirement.
- Approaching customers in-store to conduct in-person presentations to customers to educate them on our client’s service offerings and encourage signups for satellite TV services offered.
- Increasing brand and service awareness, acquiring customers, and managing customer retention and service upgrades.
- Maintaining a positive and fun work environment.
Benefits of the Account Manager – Entry Level Business Development Role Include:
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities - We're growing!
- One on one coaching from the best!
- Traveling and networking opportunities
- Awesome team building activities and outings!
This is a full-time, permanent position. Apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration.