If you are looking to begin your first career in sales and marketing or transition from another industry into the sales and marketing field, our entry level market manager position is the perfect fit.
Our company has developed a successful training program that is designed to produce top- notch managers for the national accounts of new and existing clients. As we continue to grow so does our need for these leaders in our business.
All of Entry Level Managers receive full training in their new position. This training includes but is not limited to; in-house training, hands-on field training and continued support and coaching from peers and management throughout their career.
Ideal candidates are:
- Individuals from service industries looking for career growth
- Individuals with a sports or military background
- Individuals looking for performance based growth instead of seniority
- Graduates with a B.S. in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications
- Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level - Full training Provided
- Learn and understand client product knowledge - Full training Provided
- Be able to meet or exceed our entry level sales requirements
- Be able to complete marketing presentations
- Management training - develop coaching skills and learn managerial responsibilities
- Gain an understanding of business finances
Individuals will be cross trained in:
- SALES TECHNIQUES
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- POSITIVE MENTALITY TACTICS
- MARKETING STRATEGIES
- TEAM MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- CAMPAIGN / SALES MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Comprehensive Sales Training
- Direct Marketing Training
- Leadership Development
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Target Market Research
- Build and Protect Brand Management
All college degrees & experience is accepted, however the following is a plus:
- Business Administration
- Sport Minded Marketing
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.