Associate Customer Service Coordinator- Full Time Position
• Friendly with good teamwork mentality to build supportive working relationships with long term co-workers
• Promote professional relationships with new and long-term customers
• Must be able to handle tasks with changing priorities professionally and expeditiously
• Willingness to learn new tasks and increase level of responsibility
• Applicant must have minimum 2 years customer service-related work experience, proficient in Microsoft Office,
Outlook, Excel, etc.
• Work history and references required
• Highly reliable with excellent attendance and punctuality
Things that are a plus:
• Experience as customer service representative for plumbing, landscape or construction company
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Responsibilities: Perform routine office tasks including, but not limited to
• Assisting customers with service requests, proposals, test reports and scheduling
• Printing, scanning, faxing, filing, organizing, etc.
• Maintaining company’s physical and electronic records, including contracts/agreements, promotional mailings, etc.
• Compose, proofread and distribute e-mails, letters and documents
• Communication with technicians to ensure they have the information and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
• Assist with answering incoming calls/manage emails
• Be a detail oriented and highly organized team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks according to procedures with accuracy and proper follow-up.
• Route, schedule and confirm service calls for Technicians.
To be considered: Please e-mail your resume with “Service Coordinator” in the subject line. Include a cover letter in the body of your e-mail incorporating your salary expectation and the reason why you believe you would be a good fit for this opportunity. If these directions are not followed, you will not be considered for the position.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please no phone calls.
For the right individual, we offer stable work with competitive pay and benefits (health & dental insurance, vacation, and holidays) along with a casual work environment and co-workers that are enjoyable to work with.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer at will employer and does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other projected status set forth in federal or state regulations.
Notice: Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interest.