Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives. Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue rewarding careers -- where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work as a part of a team they respect, in an environment that values each person's contributions. We're happy you're interested in continuing your career journey with Baxter.Hospital Products - Area Vice President/Southeast US Baxter International
Preferred Candidate Locations: Austin, Houston, Major Cities in Carolinas and Florida
(Note: Other SE-US Locations Will be Considered)Position Overview
- The AVP will be responsible for leading/managing the following businesses/sales teams: Medication Delivery, Pharmacy Portfolio, Nutrition and Anesthesia.
- Direct responsibility for the Southeastern Area of the U.S. The AVP will develop/execute strategies that optimizes profitability growth to the business aligned to the corporate strategy. The ability to work closely with Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, Sales Training, and Medical Affairs in both a direct and matrix environment is a requirement. Strong collaboration with other Baxter businesses and the Corporate IDN organization a requirement.
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of achievement in building high performance teams and sustainable sales growth as well as a demonstrated ability to motivate and inspire large teams.
- Knowledge of the US hospital market is required
- Develop and execute strategies that protect, maintain and grow the business.
- Achieve the annual sales and pre-tax profit expectations and manage expenses.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to develop short- and long-range forecasts and budgets.
- Effective deployment of human and financial resources.
- Build a high performing diverse organization with a cohesive team of leaders through selection, development, motivation, coaching, counseling, and empowerment.
- Define and implement sales/contracting incentive programs that motivate the field teams to achieve their business targets and maximize participation.
- Contribute to the development of sales/management training programs that enable staff to realize their full potential in delivering business targets.
- Ensure alignment with legal, commercial operations, marketing and finance.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- High financial acumen and previous P&L experience required.
- Ability to promote Baxter Culture through positive ongoing customer relations and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Effective administrator who efficiently manages time, resources and workload
- Comfortable leading through ambiguity and delivering results
- Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills including engaging people and leading positive change.
- Leadership experience launching and/or using sales automation and CRM tools.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated medical device sales experience in leading large organizations tomeet/exceed business plans
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.