Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives. Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue rewarding careers -- where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work as a part of a team they respect, in an environment that values each person's contributions. We're happy you're interested in continuing your career journey with Baxter.
Responsible for assuring product delivery in accordance with customer service, distribution, product requirements and manufacturing capabilities. Acts as primary contact for order fulfillment, customer product inquiries, product service calls, reverse distribution (returns) and satisfaction issues. Process phone & fax orders, manage order exceptions and ensure tracking and performs root cause diagnostics of service failures. Investigates problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits and new orders. May be responsible for sales order administration and/or telemarketing. Interfaces with and supports company sales representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages telephone, fax, and electronic or web product orders. Handles exceptions as required and handles general inquiries and correspondence for customers.
- Resolves complex customer questions, complaints and requests, where judgment and initiative are required to resolve and/or make recommendations. For instance tracks, codes, investigates and resolves problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits, and new orders.
- May handle processing and issuing credits for returns.
- Through the ordering process obtains information on the amount, type, stock on hand. Expedites product availability and manages the release of back orders. May monitor reorder points and initiate action to replenish stock. Works with the customer to determine needed quantities and frequency of delivery of product.
- Sets-up new accounts, documents service requirements, maintains other records, and prepares customer required reports.
- May be required to handle regulatory procedures for federal and state regulations.
- May provide guidance, training, and new hire phase-in to peers or other non-exempt department employees.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Proficient level of product and therapy knowledge. Ability to ask the right questions and lead conversations. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of professionals (RNs, patients, other medical professionals). Strong organizational skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Strong ability to multi-task.
- Requires a high school diploma with a minimum of 4 to 6 years supply chain or customer service experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.