Service Technician - Baxter Ford Omaha
Baxter Ford, North Elkhorn, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Baxter Ford Omaha is part of Baxter Auto, which began back in 1957 when Johnny Baxter purchased Briley Motors in Benson. He renamed it Johnny Baxter's and turned it into what would be the beginning of one of the largest dealer groups in Nebraska.
Now 60 years later, Baxter Ford Omaha is continuing Johnny's vision of offering the best cars and a great car-buying experience.
- Positive work environment where YOU will feel valued, respected and have fun while doing it!
- State of the art software and electronic inspection/dispatching programs that maximize EARNING POTENTIAL
- Competitive wages in relation to the Technicians experience and efficiency with opportunity for a PRODUCTION BONUS
- Climate controlled shop (Air Conditioned)
- State of the art facility, equipped with HUNTER EQUIPMENT
- Continued advanced factory training
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Tuition Assistance Programs, and much more!
What You Bring to the Automotive Technician position
- Valid Driver's License
- Technical School certificate Preferred
- 2 years or more of previous experience as an Automotive Service Technician Preferred
- Provide Service ALWAYS and in ALL WAYS
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including background checks and drug test.
Baxter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Baxter Ford, North
AutomotiveView all jobs at Baxter Ford, North