As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
Perform all member service related functions in a timely and accurate basis. To effectively consult with members and prospective members on credit union products and services, and understand the importance of providing financial well-being solutions to all our members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in processing consumer loans from application to close with proven sales results.
- Interview members/prospective members to identify, consult and fulfill their present and future financial and lending needs.
- Process consumer loan applications, consult to close loans with ancillary products and service member loan requests.
- Conduct all member service transactions.
- Build and maintain favorable member relations/relationships.
- Comply with internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual sales and service goals including consumer loan origination sales.
- Successfully complete all required registrations or certifications as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Financial Institution, cash handling, and/or retail sales is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently represent one’s self, and the credit union, in a positive and professional manner at branch and outside business development events.
- Ability to multi-task, and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Operate independently with minimal direction.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows PC skills and thorough knowledge of relevant BCU computer systems.
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
As a member of the Credit Union, you’ll enjoy access to financial services and education that inspire the confidence to propel you forward. And because we’re here for your entire journey, you’re welcomed as a member for life, regardless of where your career may take you. Even better, your family members are eligible, too! Membership is offered to employees of great company partners across the country, and those living or working in Chicago-area communities.
We’re BCU, and we’re proud to be Here Today For Your Tomorrow. Learn more at BCU.org.