As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.\
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
Provide administrative support to the collections department, including but not limited to: fulfilling all requests for document and electronic file delivery to agencies and attorney offices; processing incoming information from BCU partners, members and internal processes; performing routine transactions and processes as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all incoming and outgoing requests for paper and electronic documents related to collection operations
- Deliver approved accounts to collection agency and attorneys
- Collect and track updates related to agency and attorney placements
- Process and submit collection-related invoices
- Aid in the coordination of events and activities
- Maintains and updates collections policy and procedural documents as directed
- Administrative support as needed
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of and proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Windows and Office
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills, clerical skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-directed and motivated to complete repetitive tasks
- Sensitivity to confidential information is required
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
As a member of the Credit Union, you’ll enjoy access to financial services and education that inspire the confidence to propel you forward. And because we’re here for your entire journey, you’re welcomed as a member for life, regardless of where your career may take you. Even better, your family members are eligible, too! Membership is offered to employees of great company partners across the country, and those living or working in Chicago-area communities.
We’re BCU, and we’re proud to be Here Today For Your Tomorrow. Learn more at BCU.org.