Senior Project Superintendent - Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Baxter Construction Company, LLC is a National Construction Management firm specializing in Senior Living, Gaming, Hospitality, Retail and Development that also features a great work environment and provides room for employee growth. For over 75 years Baxter has fostered a balanced family-work culture. As Baxter continues to grow, Baxter strives to remain adaptable, motivated and responsive to our employees. As a result, we consistently meet and exceed our customers' and employees’ expectations with our commitment to safety, family, service, and integrity.
Baxter Construction Company is a fast-paced commercial builder that is seeking full-time, national traveling Senior Project Superintendent that will be responsible for assisting in leading project teams within the construction projects from the pre-construction and construction phase through closeout with the Project Manager.
Baxter Construction uses PROCORE, all Microsoft products, Bluebeam, and Microsoft project. In brief;
- Knowledge of the construction process and understand the specifications and field labor in multi-million dollar project settings
- Knowledge of the project management process and principles of scheduling and estimating
- Strong skills in time management and communication
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all parties involved in the construction project and while handling difficult issues and/or personalities; we are the leaders of our projects..
- Safety and start up
- Governing authorities interactions,
- Project buyouts and scopes
- Master scheduling
- Weekly scheduling,
- Project meeting management
- Job site management
- Shop drawings
- Drives the entire quality program for the project
- Planning and organization of work segments including detailed forecasts
- Directs Field Engineer duties
- Supervision of self-performed work and subcontractors
- Provides technical guidance and assistance in resolving day-to-day construction issues
- Materials procurement
- Liaison between owners, architects, suppliers, etc.
- Project close out requirements
- Compliance with legal requirements/company policies
· B.S. in Construction Management, Science or Engineering is preferred, or equivalent combination of education and or field experience.
· The Superintendent must have a minimum of 10+ years of commercial construction field experience, including direct supervisory experience.
· Experience delivering projects over $20M.
· Proficiency in reading plans and specifications and scheduling.
· Ability to build and manage high performing teams and be physically fit to be on site.
· Baxter Construction is proud of our customer service reputation and is looking for construction professionals with the same dedication.
We view employees as our most valuable asset, and the key to our success. That’s why we provide team members a career (not just a job), supported by learning and development opportunities, and a positive, collaborative work environment. We offer the resources of a large company, while preserving our small company feel. Through family culture, leadership and professional development Baxter believes in supporting its employees to the highest extent to create prosperous futures! With Baxter you will receive an excellent total package, not just great pay.
· Salary: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 depending on experience
· Bonus Incentive Plan
· True family valued company culture with long-term staff
· Continuing education and growth opportunities
· Paid vacation
· Premium health insurance benefits
· Robust retirement program with multi-tiered contributions and profit sharing
· Company paid clothing and other incentive programs!
Please send all resumes to:
or mail to:
Baxter Construction Company, LLC
Attn. Human Resources
3225 Avenue N, Fort Madison, IA, 52627
Baxter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ConstructionView all jobs at Baxter Construction
Get fresh Senior Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.