- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Front Office Receptionist/Administrative Assistant FLSA: Non-Exempt
The Front Office Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is the face of the Company and the first company professional to attend to visitors, and deals with inquiries on the phone or face-to-face. The Receptionist/Admin Assistant is the supply line of information regarding Bauer Restoration, Inc. to vendors, clients, potential clients, supply companies and to staff. The Receptionist/Admin Assistant coordinates tasks with a multitude of assorted individuals and personnel using efficient customer service methods, effectual communication and a welcoming atmosphere. A key role in this position is making sure inventory is organized and supplies are well stocked. This is an AT WILL position.
SUPERVISION AND EXERCISE RECEIVED
Receives direct or general supervision from CFO and CEO
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Answers, screens and directs incoming calls using a professional and courteous manner
- Schedule and coordinate incoming calls relating to work scheduled in advance or day of emergencies
- Maintains exemplary customer service skills, superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Updating logikos, psa and encircle as needed
- Develops and maintains all contact lists
- Maintains awareness of the activities and events at the Company to adequately answer questions
- Greets clients/suppliers/visitors to the Company in a professional and friendly manner
- Prepares, proof reads and edits correspondence, reports and other documents
- Sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and courier packages
- Assists in organizing trade shows, events and meetings
- Develops presentations, materials, documents to support administrative functions
- Provides clerical and administrative support to management
- Demonstrate fluency and confidence in using PSA and Office 365
- Ability to create forms and workflows as needed through PSA
- Organizing inventory and keeping up with supplies needing to be ordered
- Serves as the communication link between employees and management regarding the Company
- Maintains reception, breakroom and other common areas to ensure a professional and welcoming appearance
- Other duties as assigned
· Manage professional and timely customer service contact with clients, employees and vendors
· Takes initiative
· Maintain high attention to detail and accuracy
· Generate information within a reasonable time frame with accuracy and efficiency
· Handle crisis management as situations occur
· Assist in problem solving and in making this a more effective organization
· Work on-call and in all emergency situations, as needed
· Maintain basic mathematical and data entry skills
· Maintain strong verbal and written communication skills, including reading and writing the English language
· Produce work in a timely, budgeted, scheduled and profitable manner for the Company
· Apply safety procedures and principles daily and protect yourself and others from injury
· Assist with job planning and coordinating
· Keep track of consumables and job supplies needing to be replaced and track accordingly
· Mutual respect in an office environment
· Developing and presenting creative solutions
· Laws, rules and regulations that govern the areas of your job, the restoration industry including, but not limited to, the scope of work for your position
· Industry knowledge, and the ability to seek knowledge if new to the industry
· Company ethics, image and goals and how they shall be reflected in day to day job duties
· All policies and procedures of the Company
· OSHA safety regulations of the industry and provide an active role in monitoring the safety of yourself and other team members
EDUCATION AND TRAINING/EDUCATION GUIDELINES
Any combination of experience and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
· Six-months’ experience in a receptionist capacity
· High School diploma or GED plus relevant experience
License and Special Requirements:
· Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid Minnesota state driver’s license; satisfactory driving record
· Knowledge of industry software: Xactimate, Contractor Connection, PSA, Xactimate Analysis, and other similar programs, desired, but not required.
· Computer literate with knowledge and experience in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and use standard office equipment, including a computer; to operate a motor vehicle and to visit various customers and meeting sites; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person, before groups, and over the telephone. This is primarily a sedentary office classification although standing in work areas and walking between work areas may be required. Tasks may require extended periods of time at a keyboard. Finger dexterity is needed to access, enter, and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, typewriter keyboard, or calculator and to operate standard office equipment. Positions in this classification occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, reach, push, and pull drawers open and closed to retrieve and file information. Employees must possess the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull materials and objects, up to 30 pounds, necessary to perform job functions.
Bauer Restoration IncWhy Work Here?
Clean, organized and positive working environment! Full benefits & bonuses. Will provide paid training to right individual.
We are an established insurance reconstruction company. We have been in business 22 years. We are looking for a positive individual who enjoys working with a competent and organized team. We offer fully paid health insurance and paid holidays/vacation.
933 Hulett AveLakeville, MN