Bauer Built Inc Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Keep the Tire and Service center running efficiently through your organizational skills while providing unparalleled customer service.
Are you a highly organized individual who enjoys interacting with customers? Do you excel at handling multiple tasks and having a variety of work to do? If so, you could be a great fit for one of our Administrative Assistant roles.
As an Administrative Assistant with Bauer Built you will:
- Represent our company through customer interaction in-person and over the phone.
- Complete all daily operations concerning filing of invoices, adjustments, bookkeeping, bank deposits, and other data handling activities at our service center.
- Ensure that appropriate accounting controls and records are maintained.
- Assist with sales when necessary by greeting customers, taking messages or answering inquires, scheduling appointments, and preparing work orders for our service department
- Provide additional support to the store operations as needed.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, possesses superior customer service skills, a willingness to dig in and learn new things, and a strong work ethic.. Experience with Outlook and Excel is required.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Life insurance, which is paid for by the company
- Vacation time within your first six months
- Paid holidays offered right away
- 401(k) retirement plan - Bauer Built will match 7% of your contributions
Bauer Built Inc
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Bauer Built Inc