Customer Service Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
BatteryJunction.com is an online retailer specializing in batteries, flashlights, and outdoor gear. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and support and are expanding our customer support group to meet a growing market. We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team as full time, permanent staff members.
BatteryJunction.com offers a a playful and energetic culture, a talented team of coworkers, and a bright future! Work in a casual, friendly, and team-oriented work environment that values and rewards initiative and hard work. We promote from within; 2/3 of our management and executive staff started in entry level roles on our warehouse or customer service teams!
Team members receive a competitive hourly rate, paid time off, and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including employee discounts, 401(k) savings plan, holiday bonus, medical, dental, vision, vacation & holiday pay (PTO), after completion of an eligibility period.
Position Summary: Responsible for answering phone calls, responding to live chat and emails. Taking and processing orders and returns, upselling, trouble shooting & problem solving. Assisting both internal and external customers with product details and technical questions.
- Upbeat, positive, cam-do attitude.
Driven to consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Effective communication; interpersonal and organizational skills in person, in writing and on the phone.
- Solid trouble shooting ability; process oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Mature work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- 2+ years in a help desk or call center environment: providing service and or technical support in a retail environment is a major plus
- High school or equivalent, college a plus
- Good computing skills: working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel & Word
- Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- E-commerce; Magento, Stone Edge Order Manager and Yahoo! Small Business a plus
- Valid Driver's License & reliable transportation
Battery JunctionWhy Work Here?
A family owned business featuring a casual and friendly work environment where employees are treated with respect. Opportunity for growth!
BatteryJunction.com is a privately held, fast growing and market leading ecommerce retailer with aggressive growth plans. Our core products include batteries, flashlights, industrial safety, and outdoor gear. BatteryJunction.com has an entrepreneurial culture; one where you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now. Our team works in a casual and friendly work environment.
52 Donnelley RdOld Saybrook, CT