If you love Consumer Insights, Trends, and immersing yourself in sports culture, this role is for you!
As a Senior Insights Strategist, you will join our Adidas insights team, located on campus in Portland, OR. Batterii's onsite team manages online "consumer communities" around the world to identify insights that inform new product creation, brand communications, shopper journey, and innovation initiatives across business units and functions (i.e. Basketball, Running, Digital, Women's, etc.)
Your role will focus on the design of consumer assignments (called "Missions,") synthesis of qualitative consumer responses, and the delivery of consumer insights to Adidas business units. Batterii's objective is to accelerate how qualitative insights can guide consumer-first decision making to grow the brand. To assist with this, our team is embedded within Adidas' Insights function with access to additional data resources, experts, and business unit team members.
Throughout the year, you will work with the brand to define project objectives, coordinate research activities, and own the synthesis process to create insights. This involves the ability to multi-task across different process steps, global team members, project timelines, and platforms. You will come in contact with confidential product ideas, concepts, and campaigns from brands that may not be in the market yet. You’ll keep this information private and only use for the intent of delivering insights for the project.
This is an exciting role with the ability to make an immediate impact!
Delivery of consumer insights that serve Adidas North America and globally.
- Set vision and objectives for consumer Missions (research assignments)
- Coordinate with internal resources who will manage consumers throughout the life of the communities
- Develop and utilize best practices to analyze all consumer content (quantitative and qualitative data) and identify pain points, gain creators, and insights
- Synthesize insights and learnings into business recommendations and actions
- Communicate updates and present findings to Adidas business units
Critical Skills for Role (in order of priority):
- Understanding of consumer research methods, frameworks, and processes
- Analysis of data to develop insights and business recommendations
- Effective management of customer communication, expectations, resources, and budget
Adidas' mission is to transform lives through the power of sport. We hope you will join us!