Retail Sales Associate
- Expired: May 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Batteries Plus, the nation's largest growing battery and light bulb franchise, is currently searching for full time customer oriented individuals at our Ballwin, MO location. Our stores offer national brands at exceptional value. Our Retail Sales Associates provide knowledge and offer solutions that differentiate us from the competition and give a face to the name of our brand. Phone repair and technical duties include replacing screens, batteries and other components on smart phones and tablets, as well as key cutting and reprogramming of key fob remotes.
Batteries Plus seeking workers of all ages, and are always on the lookout for our future leaders. Whether you are starting your career, starting over, or later in your career, we will provide you with device repair training and development, and the opportunity for flexible schedules that allow for your life balance.
$500 Sign on Bonus!
The location of our Ballwin, MO store is: 14783 Manchester Rd, Ballwin MO 63011
Customer Service / Sales
- Greet customers, determine needs and answer questions
- Suggest sell add-on items, participate in retail store and commercial sales activities in order to achieve sales and profit goals
- Ask questions to identify potential commercial customers
- Operate computer/cash register to complete sales transactions with accuracy
- Answer phones, ensuring messages are relayed
- Watch for loss prevention issues and advise management of any unusual activities
- Demonstrate a customer-first mentality
- Install batteries, perform tests and tech work
- Able to rebuild cordless drill batteries and other battery packs as needed
- Repair cell phones, tablets, light fixtures and other devices as needed
- Replace screens, batteries and other components on smartphones and tablets
- Cut keys and reprogram key fob remotes
Merchandising / Inventory
- Assist in all store operations responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager or Assistant Manager
- Rotate and stock inventory
- Load, unload, and deliver or arrange delivery of product to customers or via third party delivery companies
- Organize daily recovery of displays to achieve full store appearance
- Maintain retail shelf label pricing
- Build displays; setting up & taking down shelves and fixtures
- Prepare store for daily opening and closing including counting and reconciling register drawers
- Maintain physical facility safety and appearance including mowing lawn, removing snow, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors. Maintain restroom cleanliness
- Follow all safety rules and regulations; wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- High school diploma/equivalent and 6 months prior work experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Customer service and sales oriented with high motivation
- Ability to gain quick and solid understanding of company's electronic retail and cross-referencing system
- Demonstrated technical skill and have the ability to work small parts and tools for phone repair and device repair
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record preferred. Required for driving positions
- Ability to lift 50 + lbs
A Bit About Us:
Batteries Plus is the nation's largest and fastest-growing battery, light bulb, phone repair and key fob replacement franchise with a nationwide network of over 720 stores. We work hard here at Batteries Plus and have a lot of fun while doing it. Whether you work in our warehouse, one of our stores or at our corporate headquarters, our goal remains the same; to satisfy our customers, build trust and drive business while nurturing our team and working to be experts in our fields. That's life at Batteries Plus.
It is the policy of Batteries Plus to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
RetailView all jobs at Batteries Plus
Get fresh Light Bulb jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.