Desktop Support & Networking Internship
- Expired: March 21, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a current student pursuing a degree as a Network Specialist or Desktop Support in the Information Technology field? We have an opening for a Desktop Support & Networking Internship to support our desktop support, networking, and infrastructure team. In this role, you will work on-site at the Batteries Plus corporate office and national headquarters in Hartland, WI. The ideal candidate will be a current student pursuing a related Associate's or Bachelor's degree and be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Batteries Plus is a growing retailer with 700+ stores nationwide. Does this Desktop Support & Networking Internship at our corporate office sound like the ideal internship opportunity for you? If yes, apply today for consideration.
- Assist the Desktop Support team with daily tasks
- Breakfix troubleshooting
- Basic desktop support
- New user setups and other users as assigned
- Supporting corporate headquarters employees but also some remote assistance with corporate stores.
- Current student enrolled in an Associate's or Bachelor's program within the information technology field such as Network Specialist or related program
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, crouch, crawl, sit, use hands to handle or touch, and talk or hear, see at close distances and occasionally lift equipment
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
A Bit About Us:
Batteries Plus is the nation's largest and fastest-growing battery, light bulb, phone repair and key fob replacement franchise with a nationwide network of over 720 stores. We work hard here at Batteries Plus, and we have a lot of fun while we do it. Whether you work in our warehouse, one of our stores or at our corporate headquarters, our goal remains the same: to satisfy our customers, build trust and drive business, while nurturing our team and working to be experts in our fields. That's life at Batteries Plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
TechnologyView all jobs at Batteries Plus
Get fresh Desktop Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.