B2B Marketing Associate Manager - Hybrid
The Marketing Associate Manager for Batteries Plus will develop marketing strategies and tactical plans to drive B2B/Commercial & Key Account Sales. The Marketing Associate Manager will focus on objectives centered around driving new B2B Lead Generation, developing Vertical Specific Marketing plans, and maximizing sales for existing customers.
The Marketing Associate Manager is a hybrid position with work from home flexibility and home base being the Batteries Plus corporate office in Hartland, WI. Does this sound like your next opportunity? Apply today!
- Support the company's Commercial Sales channel by participating in developing strategies and executional plans for integrated multi-channel marketing initiatives that build awareness, understanding and consideration for the Batteries Plus Pro division
- Manage, maintain, and optimize key B2B communication channels, such as CRM/email and B2B website
- Communicate and advocate for the brand promise both internally and with communication to partners and potential partners
- Partner with the Commercial Sales team to onboard and grow the company's relationship with GPOs and other key accounts (e.g., universities, municipalities)
- Manage the marketing communications for these customers
- Use customer-centric mindset and data to drive strategy and optimization decisions for tactics, communications and spend
- Optimize Cost per Lead, Cost per Acquisition and ROAS to maintain effectiveness in marketing activities
Media Planning, Reporting & Analysis
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop effective organic and paid media plans that cross channels, including but not limited to digital, social, print, email, etc
- Establish, track and report on KPIs to steer the strategy and evaluate effectiveness of tactical plans
- Provide quantitative data analyses and insights to support strategic decision making including optimization of current marketing activities
- Manage rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously
Campaign Development & Asset Management
- Collaborate with the Commercial Sales Team to create and curate marketing messaging and content across channels
- Develop and maintain B2B marketing collateral, photo and video assets for use in the trade, on websites and with customers
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices with an understanding of how they can be applied to campaigns
- Establish/Charter and manage assigned projects that directly align with the organization's strategic goals and drive Business Plus Business sales
- Lead cross-functional project teams from project onset through post-implementation or launch activities. Keep all partners and leadership informed of tactical plans, projects, media placements, and project plan adjustments
- Maintain strong partnerships with sales leadership to guide strategies.
- Partner with internal and external PR resources to develop and execute PR plans to support awareness of and growth
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related subject
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Ability to Travel
- Demonstrated and current knowledge of Business-to-Business marketing tactics such as lead generation and conversion as well as tactics to grow, maintain and win-back clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as marketing strategies change; able to pick up and learn new skills quickly
- Ability to communicate concrete and abstract ideas effectively using both oral and written means. Proven ability to make presentations to senior management, groups of employees, or customers that may involve persuasion, and obtaining approvals.
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
A Bit About Us:
Batteries Plus is the nation's largest and fastest-growing battery, light bulb, phone repair and key fob replacement franchise with a nationwide network of over 720 stores. We work hard here at Batteries Plus and have a lot of fun while doing it. Whether you work in our warehouse, one of our stores or at our corporate headquarters, our goal remains the same; to satisfy our customers, build trust and drive business while nurturing our team and working to be experts in our fields. That's life at Batteries Plus.
It is the policy of Batteries Plus to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Batteries PlusHartland, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.