Assistant Store Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
$500 Sign on Bonus!!!
Batteries Plus, the nation's largest, fastest-growing battery and light bulb franchise, is looking for a customer-focused Assistant Manager at our Westminster, CO location to assist the Store Manager and Store Associates in achieving sales objectives and maintaining efficient store operations.
If you are seeking a new career opportunity, we offer a terrific start: a wide variety of experiences, the chance to grow knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to advance your career. If you're coming to us mid-career, you will find terrific opportunities for growth.
The Westminster, CO location is: 10339 Federal Blvd, Westminster, CO 80260Responsibilities:
- Work with Manager to develop and implement the Store's business plan, and all company programs and initiatives, as well as evaluate performance compared to plan and benchmarks. Implement operational activities to control costs while driving the business.
- Lead and direct all store operations activities including purchasing, receiving, inventory management, customer order management, sales floor recovery, out-of-stock review and store organization and cleanliness.
- Support all commercial and retail sales strategies and initiatives.
- Assist with selection and training of Store Associates, and perform supervisory duties of Store Manager in his/her absence.
- Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent and at least one year retail experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to lift 50 + lbs
- Ability to communicate concrete and abstract ideas and understand and communicate directions using both oral and written means
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction as a resourceful, independent problem solver.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
Pay Range: $16.00-$18.50
A Bit About Us:
Batteries Plus is the nation's largest and fastest-growing battery, light bulb, phone repair and key fob replacement franchise with a nationwide network of over 720 stores. We work hard here at Batteries Plus, and we have a lot of fun while we do it. Whether you work in our warehouse, one of our stores or at our corporate headquarters, our goal remains the same: to satisfy our customers, build trust and drive business, while nurturing our team and working to be experts in our fields. That's life at Batteries Plus.
It is the policy of Batteries Plus to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
RetailView all jobs at Batteries Plus