Weekend/Afternoon Evening Assistant Sales Manager
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Batteries Plus Bulbs is the nation's first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and services that meet the growing demands of retail consumers and businesses alike. With almost 560 locations in 46 states and Puerto Rico, and access to over 45,000 unique battery and light bulb products, Batteries Plus Bulbs has become the single source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs. In 2010, Batteries Plus Bulbs was named on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies. Step up your career and join with a proven leader.
If you're seeking a new career opportunity, Batteries Plus Bulbs offers a terrific start: a wide variety of experiences, the chance to build knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to take your career where you want it to go. If you're coming to us midcareer you will find terrific opportunities for growth.
- Assist the manager and store associates to achieve sales objectives and to maintain the facility. Develop general store management and operational skills.
- Demonstrate a "customer first" mentality
- Assist Manager in leading store activities to achieve objectives of the Store's business plan
- Assist in merchandising to approved plan-o-grams
- Ensure shelf price labeling and full store objectives are met
- Achieve inventory turn objectives; implement product changeovers
- Maintain system inventory data integrity
- Aid in teaching and executing selling programs
- Prepare store for daily opening and closing; stock inventory; perform general housekeeping duties
Sales and Customer Service
- Assist in achieving commercial sales initiatives; practice add-on selling and up selling
- Operate computer to complete sales transactions
- Installing batteries; perform tests, and tech work
- Load, drive, and make deliveries
- Assist with selection and training of store associates
- Perform supervisory duties of store manager in the absence of store manager
- Delegate tasks, validate completion and ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Function as a leader and team player doing whatever is necessary to help attain company goals
- Positively contribute to growth and development of team through training communication, recognition and support
- Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent and at least one year retail experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate concrete and abstract ideas and understand and communicate directions using both oral and written means
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction as a resourceful, independent problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Awareness of how the store is operating in the manager's absence
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
At Batteries Plus Bulbs, you will not only experience a fun-filled work environment, but will be rewarded with outstanding pay and benefits!
Our benefits vary by position, but may include the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Training and Development
- Bonus plans
- Employee Discount
Batteries Plus Bulbs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Batteries Plus - Even Acclivity, LLCSpringfield, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.