Retail Sales Associate
Batteries Plus Bulbs is hiring a Full-Time Retail Sales Associate to join our team! The ideal candidate must be comfortable with small electronic device repair, exhibit retail and commercial sales skills and possess excellent customer service and relationship-building skills.
We are open to experienced and entry-level candidates.
- Identify and solve lighting and battery problems for retail and commercial customers
- Articulate technical and economic pros and cons of various solutions
- Educate customers in terms of various products and services
- Provide add-on options for customers
- Assess and Repair smartphones, tablets, and other devices as needed
- Test and install automotive batteries and other specialty batteries
- Perform Key Fob and Smart Key Cutting and Programming
- Replace batteries in watches, key fobs, cell phones, and more
- H.S. diploma/equivalent plus 1 year of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude. Ability to follow detailed instructions and use fine motor skills when working with delicate electronics.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong customer service focus; ability to inform, teach, and train.
- Computer skills
- Position requires lifting 10-20 lbs on a regular and frequent basis, 50 lbs on an occasional basis, and more than 50 lbs on an infrequent basis.
- Paid time off
- Participation in various AFLAC insurance plans is available
- Sales incentives
- Product discounts