Come join our fast-paced, exciting work environment with real opportunity for growth! Sell batteries and accessory items to retail and commercial customers. Provide customers with solutions, perform battery tests and installations, and contribute to the overall success of the store. Must be able to lift 50 + lbs. and possess a valid driver's license (required). We provide flexible hours to accommodate a multitude of schedules.
We are currently growing our sales team and looking for individuals who wish to develop a strong career path and assist customers in a courteous, professional and helpful manner. This is a great opportunity to grow within our leading edge business!!
Batteries Plus is the nation's first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and services that meet the growing demands of retail consumers and businesses alike. With almost 500 locations in 46 states and Puerto Rico, and access to over 30,000 unique battery and light bulb products, Batteries Plus has become the single source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs. In 2010 Batteries Plus was named on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies. Step up your career and join with a proven leader.
If you're seeking a new career opportunity, Batteries Plus offers a terrific start, a wide variety of experiences, the chance to build knowledge and skills, and the opportunity to take your career where you want it to go. If you're coming to us mid-career you will find terrific opportunities for growth.DUTIES of the Retails Sales Associate and Device Repair Technician
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service / Sales
- Greet customers, determine their needs and effectively sell our merchandise
- Actively prospect and evaluate commercial customers
- Cross and Up sell
- Handle all register operations
- Ensure that customers are aware of in store promotions
- Deliver purchases to customer's locations
- Merchandising / Inventory
- Rotate and stock inventory
- Install batteries, perform tests and tech work
- Load, unload, and deliver or arrange delivery of products
- Organize daily recovery of displays to achieve full store appearance
- Repair cell phones and tablets after training
- Maintain retail shelf label pricing
- Build displays; setting up & taking down shelves and fixtures
- Prepare store for daily opening and closing
- Maintain cleanliness in the store
- H.S. diploma/equivalent and 6 months prior work experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have previous sales or customer service experience with a customer first mentality
- Ability to gain quick and solid understanding of company's electronic retail and cross reference system
- Must be able to communicate effectively with good listening skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and/or technical experience
- Must be able to work interchanging shifts including weekends
- Device repair experience a plus
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Independently owned and operated Franchise.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro